Tamil is a Dravidian language spoken by the Tamil people of India and Sri Lanka, as well as by smaller communities in other parts of the world. It is the official language of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, as well as the union territory of Puducherry. Tamil is also an official language in Sri Lanka and Singapore, and is recognized as a minority language in Malaysia and Mauritius.
Tamil is one of the oldest and most influential languages in the world, with a rich literary tradition dating back more than 2,000 years. It is written in the Tamil script, which is derived from the Brahmi script and is written from left to right. Tamil is spoken by millions of people around the world, and is an important language for business, education, and cultural exchange.
Tamil letters writing practice ideas
Here are some ideas for Tamil letters writing practice:
- Write each letter of the Tamil alphabet several times to get a feel for the shapes and strokes of the letters.
- Practice writing simple words using the Tamil letters you have learned. Start with familiar words and gradually work up to more complex ones.
- Write short sentences using the words you have learned. This will help you to practice using the letters in context and to improve your overall writing skills in Tamil.
- Practice writing Tamil letters using different writing implements, such as a pen, pencil, or brush. This can help to improve your control and precision when writing.
- Try writing Tamil letters in different styles, such as in block letters or in cursive. This can help to improve your overall writing skills and to develop your own unique style.
- Practice writing Tamil letters at different sizes. This can help to improve your control and precision when writing and can also be useful for different applications, such as writing in small spaces or on large signs.
- Seek feedback from a tutor or native speaker on your writing. This can help you to identify areas for improvement and to correct any mistakes you may be making.
Tamil job letter
To create a Tamil job letter, you will need to follow some general guidelines for business letter writing. Here are some steps you can follow:
- Start with your contact information: Include your name, address, phone number, and email address at the top of the letter.
- Add the date: Write the date in Tamil, using the correct format (e.g. மார்ச் 20, 2022).
- Add the recipient’s information: Include the name, title, and address of the person you are writing to.
- Use a formal salutation: Begin the letter with a formal salutation, such as “வணக்கம்” (vanakkam) or “வெளியிட்டுப் பெறும்” (velliittu peRum).
- State the purpose of the letter: Clearly and concisely state the reason for writing the letter. For example, you might write “நான் உங்களுடன் பணியாளர் பதவி
Here is an example of Tamil writing practice:
- நீங்கள் எப்படி இருக்கிறீர்கள்? (neeNgaL eppaDi irukkiirEirkkaL?) – How are you?
- நான் சிவப்பு ஆக இருக்கிறேன். (naan sivappu aak irukkiirEn) – I am fine.
- நான் எப்போது செல்வது? (naan eppoThu sElvathu?) – What time is it now?
- நான் இன்று சந்திப்பு படிக்க விரும்புகிறேன். (naan iNdru saNdippu paDiKKu virumpugiirEn) – I am going to watch a movie today.
- நான் இன்று மாலை செல்வது. (naan iNdru maalai sElvathu) – It is noon now.
I want to apply for holiday worker post to singapore. I am going on vacation to Singapore in a super hot area.
நான் சிங்கப்பூர்க்கு விடுமுறை பணியாளர் பதவி பெற விரும்புகிறேன். நான் சிங்கப்பூர்க்கு சூப்பர் ஹாட் பகுதியில் விடுமுறை செல்கிறேன்.
Tamil writing practice worksheet
PDF Download: Tamil Letters Writing Practice Worksheets Pdf
Leave a Reply