America The Story Of Us Worksheet Answers Episode 1
What is America The Story Of Us?
America The Story Of Us is a twelve-part documentary series that takes a look into the history of the United States of America. It was created by The History Channel and aired from April 25, 2010 to July 11, 2010. The series looks at the various events, people, and developments that have shaped the United States over the past 400 years. The series focuses on topics such as the American Revolution, the industrial revolution, the civil war, and the 20th century.
Episode 1 Worksheet Answers
The first episode of America The Story Of Us is titled “Rebels”. It looks at the events that led to the American Revolution and the Declaration of Independence. Here are some of the worksheet answers for Episode 1:
- The main cause of the American Revolution was the colonies’ disagreement with Great Britain over taxation without representation.
- The Declaration of Independence was written by Thomas Jefferson.
- The Revolutionary War lasted from 1775 to 1783.
- George Washington was the commander of the Continental Army.
- The Battle of Yorktown was the final battle of the Revolutionary War.
America The Story Of Us is an interesting and informative look into the history of the United States. Episode 1 focuses on the events that led up to the American Revolution and the Declaration of Independence. The worksheet answers to this episode provide an excellent overview of the events that shaped the United States in its early days.
History.com Editors. (2010). America The Story Of Us. https://www.history.com/topics/america-the-story-of-us